Bone & Joint Bundle
Bone & Joint Bundle
Family of formulas feature MaxSimil® monoglyceride fish oil that has a three times greater EPA+DHA absorption rate than an equivalent dose of other leading fish oils. Through the use of MaxSimil patented lipid absorption enhancement technology (PLATform), the fish oil is absorption-ready and can be directly assimilated in the intestinal tract for maximum benefit.
- Positively Affects the Production of Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Mental Functioning
- Supports Healthy Glucose and Insulin Metabolism
- By Supplying the Precursors EPA and DHA, Helps the Body Generate Specialized Proresolving Lipid Mediators, Such as Resolvins and Protectins
Formulated for those who need a more substantial presence of vitamin K2, delivering 180 mcg per serving. The combination of highly bioavailable and bioactive menaquinone-7 (MK-7) with vitamin D3 provides complementary benefits for bone and cardiovascular health.
- Supports Bone Health
- Promotes Carboxylation of Bone Proteins
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Arterial Elasticity
A vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 100 billion CFU† per capsule. Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise the stability of probiotics such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. ProbioticMax provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019® strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.
To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, Cody Drug employs DRcaps™ gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology
- Supports the Natural Immune Response
- Supports Bowel Regularity
- Supports Lactose Digestion